Creative Fundraising and Community Crowdfunding
‘The practice of funding a project or venture by raising many small amounts of money from a large number of people, typically via the internet’.
Crowdfunding campaigns run for a defined period of time, and have a set ‘target amount’ to raise via pledges and donations. The ‘crowd’ usually refers to the social media and other contacts of the participants and various stakeholders (e.g. the sponsoring organisation, the community and the charity/cause).
DoodleJam Community Crowdfunding
DoodleJam Creative Fundraising produces a WIN WIN for organisations and their local communities by facilitating a Creative Community Crowdfunding campaign. The Project focus is to TELL YOUR STORY ON CANVAS in an inspirational and unique way. Also, to raise funds for a local worthwhile cause whilst connecting the organisation with the community, donors and local business. The result is a highly motivated and engaged fundraising campaign, a vibrant community painting telling your story (a DoodleJam) and much needed funds for a local “cause”.
DoodleJam Creative Fundraising.
The DoodleJam creative fundraising process has been developed and refined over the past ten years and is built on practical fundraising experience and valuable client feedback. You organisation can choose a Do-It-Yourself approach (detailed below) or DoodleJam offers a premium support service including on-the-ground event management and a designated campaign project mentor.
Do-It-Yourself: Plan – Launch – Leverage
The following 3 step process is followed to increase your fundraising success;
- Initial telephone/Skype chat to answer any questions you might have and for DoodleJam to assess your suitability for our unique creative fundraising process.
- Once you are signed up, you will have on-line access to project strategy documentation and helpful templates so that we can guide you through the fundraising campaign from start to finish.
- Unlimited telephone support is offered throughout the planning stage.
- We will send you an event pack containing all the materials for the creative fundraising launch i.e. quality canvases (painted with a unique background to provide authenticity), acrylic pens, guidance, marketing material etc. If your organisation required additional support then we can offer addition supp
- The launch event is a social gathering of the community and key project stake holders (sponsors/donors). It encourages participants to engage in the fundraising campaign by creating a meaningful group painting. DoodleJam launch events are inspirational, creative and fun. To start the campaign with a bang we will aim to raise 15-30% of the campaign target by the end of the event.
- Participants are encouraged to share their personal videos and snap-shots of the launch event on social media.
- The creation of the group painting and participant interviews will be videoed at the event, producing a meaningful campaign video.
- Unlimited telephone support is offered throughout the launch stage.
- When the campaign video has been edited and uploaded, participants are asked to share the video on their social networks via the DoodleJam crowdfunding platform.
- Momentum and crowd engagement are key so the campaign team will produce regular updates (vlog and blog) and celebrate campaign milestones, continually raising awareness.
- The completed DoodleJam Group painting will express the meaning behind the “cause” and will also represent the Community captured on canvas. To add further excitement to the campaign, the highest accumulative donation will be gifted the group painting.
- Unlimited telephone support is offered throughout the leverage stage.
Please contact DoodleJam to enquire about Creative Fundraising Campaign fees and/or if you have any further questions about Creative Community Crowdfunding.