Creative Community Crowdfunding for…… Organisations, Non For Profits, Groups and Teams.
Any organisation (NFP or otherwise), group or team who wants to raise funds for a charity, cause or community project. In order to effectively utilise/leverage the power of our unique fundraising process we require organisations with over 30 people and with a contact database of over 100 supporters.
The Creative Process
The DoodleJam creative community fundraising process has been developed and refined over the last ten years and is built on practical fundraising experience and valuable client feedback.
Point of Difference
Our Unique Creative Process Offers:
- Low Upfront Costs
- High Return On Investment
- Donor Engagement
- Community Engagement
- Memorable Outcomes
- Sponsorship Option
- A Meaningful Group Painting
- Fundraising options
Standard Campaign Package
It is advisable to opt for a Premium Support package for your first DoodleJam Community Crowdfunding Campaign. However, after one or two projects with DoodleJam Launch Events and Crowdfunding Campaigns our standard support options will be suitable.
Included in the standard low upfront cost campaign options are;
- Unlimited Campaign telephone support.
- On-line project strategy documentation and helpful campaign templates.
- A DoodleJam Event Launch Kit i.e. quality canvases (painted with a unique background to provide authenticity), acrylic pens, guidance, marketing material etc.
Premium Package Options
Depending on your experience, the size of your organisation, your campaign target and the profile of your “cause”, you may wish to consider the following premium campaign support options (additional fees apply);
- Premium Campaign Support: We will assign you an experienced Campaign Manager to assist you with every aspect of your Fundraising Campaign.
- Facilitated Campaign Launch: An experienced DoodleJam Event Manager will facilitate your creative launch event.
- On-Site Project Team Workshop: A member of the DoodleJam Team will provide an on-site Crowdfunding Campaign workshop for your Fundraising Staff, including; An introduction to Crowdfunding, Crowdfunding Strategies, Project Management Principles, Team Objectives etc.